- I am thankful that Lisa Tomey is a happy newlywed and wish her and husband thousands of blessings and when they are used up, thousands more. I love happiness and I love weddings-someone else’s.
- Rain, rain, rain. I love the rain…soft and gentle, hard and pounding.
- Hugely thankful that my house is completely decluttered.
- Super thankful that the photographer came to take photos of house for sale.
- Supremely blessed that he adjusted my thermostat from Celsius to Fahrenheit. A thousand blessings to him and then a thousand more.
- So thankful that I have begun to pack up the few belongings I’m taking with me.
- So thankful I have found an area I want to live in. Farmville.
- So thankful I have found The Woodland.
- The Captain will be going to a home he will love and be loved.
- I am surrounded by true friends.
arlene s bice
On this day of rejoicing and celebrating the birth of our nation
Please lay you hand of love and light on the shoulders of the growing number
Of discontented men and women with minds full of hate and anger
Instigated by an evil one.
Let them see and feel the blessings of a lightened heart
Where love dwells for their neighbors, no matter how far away
Let their weight of hatred be lifted, changed to kindness and compassion
For those who are different from themselves
May you shine your love and light upon the many who lack the ability
To open their eyes to see the joy of loving and forgiving
Let them bond with those leaders who walk with truth and goodness
Divine Spirit, help our country and all who dwell on our land.